TreeView Submit Causes Multiple Calls to OnTreeNodeCheckChanged Method

Jul 11, 2007 at 5:31 PM
Edited Jul 11, 2007 at 5:32 PM
I am having a problem where the method associated with my OnAdaptedTreeNodeCheckChanged event is called equivalent to the number of items that are checked in my TreeView. This problem initially began while working with an older version of the Adapters. I have since updated my code to utilize the most recent DLL and Browser files. The change has not alleviated the problem.

When checking nodes and then submitting the page I experience the following behavior:
  • The OnTreeNodeCheckChanged method is called and the first node checked is only item in the TreeView.CheckedNodes collection.
  • Then the OnTreeNodeCheckChanged method is called again, but the first and second nodes checked are the only items in the TreeView.CheckedNodes collection.
  • Then the OnTreeNodeCheckChanged method is called again, but the first, second, and third nodes checked are the only items in the TreeView.CheckedNodes collection.
  • etc., etc.
Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated as I am monumentally stuck at this point.
Jul 11, 2007 at 11:30 PM
I posted what I think might be a solution to this problem in a thread over at http://forums.asp.net/p/1030248/1799139.aspx#1799139. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.