Classes documentation??

Sep 15, 2008 at 10:06 PM
So where can I find documentation on the classes I need to add to my stylesheet in order to be able to actually customize the controls using CSS Friendly adapters? Mostly interested in the gridview for now. Maybe i'm just missing something obvious so sorry if I am.
Sep 15, 2008 at 11:04 PM
I can just look through the source or ViewHTML when one is rendered, just would be nice if it was actually listed someplace.
Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008 at 12:46 AM
Some of the newer adapters have information in the "Walkthru" pages. Otherwise, I agree, documentation is severely lacking.
Sep 16, 2008 at 4:57 PM
Thanks bdemarzo, i'll check those out and see if I can find anything. I have found that they SHOULD pick up most of the properties that you set on the gridview and in the ItemStyle tags. I had to update the source in order to get them to pick up the width, horizontal align, and vertical align.
Sep 17, 2008 at 4:29 AM
Same situation. I've got the adapters working, but I'm stumbling through getting the CSS right. In my case I'm trying to customize a TreeView. The "Walkthru" was a bit of a help. But there are still a few little CSS things I just can't get to work. If I had a more thorough example or documentation, I know I could things to work. Does anyone know of such examples/docs?