How not to implement these adapters site wide?

Mar 25, 2009 at 3:03 PM
The CSS control adapters works great by including the dll and the browser file. I'm using a menu adapter for my site, I don't want to use the new menu adapters for the whole site as some pages require the original menus, how can I do this? This is nothing to do with browsers so I'm not sure if any configuration there would help. Would it help if I move the App_Browsers folder from the Project root to the folders where I want it to be implemented.

any help is appreciated.

Apr 1, 2009 at 12:36 PM
Try the version in the last post of this discussion: http://cssfriendly.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=15361
Sep 13, 2009 at 3:53 PM

@st_claus: I'm having the same problem. Have you got to solve it? How?

Thank you

Josimari

Sep 15, 2009 at 3:38 AM
Hi there
Sorry for not responding earlier. I don't have the code with me but from I remember on this: I couldn't find a work around and ended up using the CSS menu all over the place, well this was mainly because of time constraints. But I'm sure that if you play around with the menuAdapter.cs file in /Code, you should be able to find a solution.

Paul

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 11:54 AM, jmartarelli <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

@st_claus: I'm having the same problem. Have you got to solve it? How?

Thank you

Josimari

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (cssfriendly@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email cssfriendly@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com