CSSFriendly + IE11 (without Compatibility) + ASP.net 4.5

Aug 27, 2015 at 7:10 AM
Hi,
I have recently upgraded our application from 2.0 to 4.5 as a result of which we have upgraded the servers, Ajaxtoolkit etc. Recently we were told to incorporate out application to use IE11. Now the issue we are facing is that the application runs on IE 11 only if added to the comaptibility View list which is not recommended. The application uses the CSSFriendlyAdapter.browser file in which it has a
adapterType="CSSFriendly.MenuAdapter
On commenting out this the site works properly but the Menu control on top gets kind of distorted.
Below is my Menu control
<div id="navigation">
                <asp:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" DataSourceID="SiteMapDataSourceCVP"
                    OnDataBound="Menu1_DataBound" Orientation="Horizontal" OnDataBinding="Menu1_DataBinding"
                    MaximumDynamicDisplayLevels="0" OnMenuItemDataBound="Menu1_MenuItemDataBound"
                    OnMenuItemClick="Menu1_MenuItemClick" >
                    <DataBindings>
                        <asp:MenuItemBinding DataMember="SiteMapNode" TextField="Title"
                            ToolTipField="Description" ValueField="ResourceKey"/>
                    </DataBindings>
                    <StaticSelectedStyle CssClass="selected" />
                </asp:Menu>
                <uc1:ActiveUser ID="ActiveUser1" runat="server"></uc1:ActiveUser>
            </div>
and the CSS related to it
div#navigation
{
    display : block;
    background-position: top right;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    clear: both;
    width: 100%;
    height: 33px;
    margin: 0px;
    padding: 0px;
    float: none;
}

div#navigation div.User
{
    display:block ;
    float:right;
    color:white;
}

div#navigation div.AspNet-Menu-Horizontal
{
    display:inline-block ;
    width :auto;
    float:none;
    float:left;
    font-size: 1.15em;
}

ul.AspNet-Menu
{
    list-style-type: none;
    border: 0px;
    background-color:Maroon ;
}
My question is that since i have commented out the adapter part of it in the browser file how do i add this same CSS to the Menu control without using the adapter?
Please help me out here!